Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community at Log Furniture How-To. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notice or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, locations, information about how and when you use our services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services and/or our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many other businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send your marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of marketing emails at any time.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish you update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our services.
- To protect our services. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to the user. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our services.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information without your consent.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agent who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include, payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain contact and better understand online activity. Unless described in this policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all of a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Pary Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the services. These companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Do we use google maps?
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our services at your risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
What are your privacy rights?
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their details here.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our services. To opt-out of interested based advertising by advertisers on our services visit this link.
Controls for do-not-track features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile application include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Colorado Rock-N Logs
240 3rd Street
Penrose, CO 81240