Here at Colorado Rock*N Logs we spend a great deal of our time outdoors. We cherish our Rocky Mountains and our Colorado wildlife. But as urban areas continue to sprawl and more people build homes in rural settings, mule deer and their habitat will suffer.
Unlike other big game animals, mule deer have not adapted well to changes in their environment. But you can help change the future for Mule Deer. We strongly believe in Mule Deer habitat conservation, ethical hunting, education and the future of our hunting heritage.
Your support of Mule Deer Foundation helps fund:
- Habitat Enhancement Projects
- Land and Easement Acquisitions
- Scientific Research
- Support of Responsible Wildlife Management
- Conservation Education
- Support for Our Hunting Heritage
- Youth Programs and More!
The purpose of the Mule Deer Foundation is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer and their habitat.
Watch Mule Deer Foundation and Colorado Rock*N Logs now!
Mule Deer Foundation is dedicated to the following goals:
- To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free ranging and huntable deer populations.
- To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations and landowners.
- To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.
- To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.
- To support regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.
- To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation.
If you support these goals, Get Involved today.
At Mule Deer Foundation, their goals are not just words for an Annual Report – they back ’em up with Money and Action on the ground!
I believe that we can not only be takers, but we have to give back also. The MDF has many great ways to give back and make a difference. ~Mike Gulley, California Chapter Chair
To become a part of the fastest growing conservation group in the West, Go To: www.MuleDeer.org
What can you do?
- Join Mule Deer Foundation – Your membership helps increase our voice and our ability to make a difference.
- Donate to Mule Deer Foundation – Your dollars go directly to work – on the ground – for mission critical projects.
- Subscribe to MDF Free E-Newsletter – Simply provide your e-mail address, and MDF will keep you informed of current projects and events, actions threatening mule deer, hunting news and more (coming soon!).
- Volunteer – The reward is in the doing! Local chapters need your help with events, projects in the field, and youth programs.
- Join a Local Chapter – Get to know other local mule deer enthusiasts – and have a lot of fun while you’re at it!
- Support MDF Partners – MDF is fortunate to have the great support of suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, guides and outfitters, and many more. Take your business to the people who have made a commitment to the future of mule deer and our hunting heritage.
- Become a Partner – Join, donate, volunteer – by partnering with MDF, your money and your efforts will go further.
- Shop – Mule Deer Foundation has great merchandise in the MDF Store – books and calendars, clothing and hats, and lots of other MDF logo-emblazoned items.
- Leave a Legacy – The MDF Endowment Fund is a way to leave a legacy for future generations of mule deer enthusiasts.